Comprehensive eye care medical services
Our integrated approach to eye care and wellness is at the heart of our offerings at Pusz & Siegel Eyecare Associates, which is why one of our core service offerings is medical services. Our caring team of eye specialists has extensive experience in the management and treatment of glaucoma, macular degeneration, dry eye syndrome, retinal detachments, vitreous detachments, corneal issues such as keratoconus, cataracts, floaters, and vision complications caused by diabetes.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you to set-up an appointment.
A customized approach to your health through the eye
Dr. Pusz, Dr. Bressler, and Dr. Henderson are here to provide the best eye care in the Pittsburgh area through specialized services and eye exams tailored to suit your needs. Thanks to technological advantages, our team is able to manage and treat a variety of eye conditions easier than ever.
Through our comprehensive medical services, our offerings include, but are not limited to:
- Humphrey field analyzer (HFA) to measure the human visual field and any changes to peripheral or central vision. This is used to diagnose/monitor glaucoma and neuro-ophthalmic conditions.
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) to see extensive details of the retina and optic nerve and assist in contact lens fitting
- Digital retinal imaging (DRI) to screen for eye diseases
- Corneal topography to monitor changes in the cornea
- TearLab® Osmolarity System to monitor changes to tear film and diagnose dry eye
- Blephex to address eyelid issues
- Prokera Slim amniotic membranes to treat corneal conditions
- Punctal plugs for treatment of aqueous deficient dry eye syndrome